About Georgia Tech-Lorraine
Established as Georgia Institute of Technology’s first international campus in 1990 in Metz, France, Georgia Tech-Lorraine is:
- A highly innovative institution offering year-round undergraduate, masters and PhD programs in the areas of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Home to a strong sponsored research program through the Unité Mixte Internationale (UMI), an international joint laboratory between Georgia Tech and the French Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS).
- Fully integrated into French and American structures: an affiliate of the Georgia Institute of Technology incorporated under French Law.
- Situated in the heart of Europe in eastern France along the Luxembourg and German borders, and less than 90 minutes by train from Paris.
Georgia Tech-Lorraine fosters the flow of new ideas, creates new opportunities, and nurtures the development of global leadership and innovative thinking in its students. Over 5,000 undergraduate, masters and doctoral students (CS, ECE, and ME) have spent a semester or more on the Metz campus, enriching their education with a global perspective.
- Georgia Tech
- About Georgia Tech-Lorraine
- Visitor Information
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Scholarships, Assistantships and Contests
- Corporate Relations
- Internships & Job Offers
- Contact Us
- Georgia Tech Lorraine Info Sessions - Locations
2 Rue Marconi
57070 Metz, France
Phone: +33 3 87 20 3939
A. French Building
237 Uncle Heinie Way, Suite 111
Atlanta, GA 30332-0605