Georgia Tech-Lorraine's mission is to support Georgia Tech's global aspirations and advance its reputation through innovative collaborations in research, education, and economic development with European partners. Over the years, Georgia Tech-Lorraine has developed a rich network of collaborations with academic, research, and industrial partners, and it continues to grow a mutually beneficial relationship with local and regional government.
To accomplish its mission, Georgia Tech-Lorraine has developed strategic partnerships with leading engineering schools and industrial partners. The key points of the current strategic plan are outlined below:
As a campus of Georgia Tech, Georgia Tech-Lorraine will become the European destination for internationally-driven technological education, research, and innovation.
- Strengthen the global competency and enrich the personal experience of more Georgia Tech students by doubling overall enrollment over the next five years.
- Grow strong research programs in key areas of expertise within a multi-disciplinary setting by taking full advantage of opportunities in Europe.
- Foster Georgia Tech-Lorraine's innovation, technology transfer, and economic development impact in Lorraine and in Georgia.
- Develop planning, budgeting, and financial reporting mechanisms to promote long-term success and financial health.
- Develop a clear and logical organizational structure that achieves and promotes Georgia Tech-Lorraine's strategic direction.
- Georgia Tech
- About Georgia Tech-Lorraine
- Visitor Information
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Scholarships, Assistantships and Contests
- Corporate Relations
- Internships & Job Offers
- Contact Us
- Georgia Tech Lorraine Info Sessions - Locations