- You are here:
- GT Home
Plan ahead to work Georgia Tech-Lorraine into your schedule, taking the courses you need to complete your degree.
- Fall and Spring: 12 semester hours minimum (15 hours maximum)
- Summer: 10 semester hours minimum (13 hours maximum)
Please contact Catherine Bass if you would like permission to take additional hours.
- You are not required to take French courses, although we highly recommend that you do so.
- If you don't want to take a French course for credit, you can still take a free French class on Mondays (beginners) and Wednesdays (intermediate to advanced) to learn the basic elements of French and develop skills for communicating with the locals in French.
- Take a variety of courses, from core courses, to your major, to electives.
- In the Fall and Spring, you can do Undergraduate Research. (from 1 to 3 hours)
- Check out the International Affairs (INTA), and History, Technology, and Society (HTS) courses offered at Georgia Tech-Lorraine.
- If you would like to improve your French, consider the French - Sciences - Sustainability: French Immersion Program at Georgia Tech-Lorraine.