Are you searching for tomorrow's global engineering leaders?
Georgia Tech-Lorraine, the European campus of the prestigious Georgia Institute of Technology based in Atlanta, Georgia (USA), prepares internationally-educated engineers eager to take on challenging global projects all over the world. Take advantage of the opportunity to share your experience, activities and opportunities with our students, alumni, and faculty.
Why become a corporate partner?
- Post Internship & Job Offers: Through our dedicated intranet platform, share professional opportunities directly with our talented students, alumni and faculty. Click Here.
- Seminars: Give students and/or faculty an overview of your business - from corporate values and perspectives to career path opportunities. Contact John Fritsch to organize your venue.
- Special corporate events: Whether a corporate tour, conference, show room visit, or otherwise, offer your company greater visibility to our students, faculty and alumni. To start organizing your event, please contact John Fritsch.
Georgia Tech-Lorraine specializes in:
Mechanical engineering (ME): continuum mechanics, micromechanics of materials, acoustics, nuclear nonproliferation technology, thermodynamics and kinetics of microstructures, inelastic deformation of solid, smart materials. (For more information, click here.)
Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE): coding theory and applications (Reed-Solomon, BCH, turbo codes etc.), optoelectronics (Dev, Int, Pack, Sys), theory of microelectronics, cryptography and security, digital image processing. (For more information, click here.)
Computer science (CS): network security, data & visual analytics, computational science and engineering, machine learning for robotics, secure computer systems, high performance computing. (For more information, click here.)
Educating Students in a Global Context
European Master's students
Georgia Tech-Lorraine offers a unique double-degree program in CS, ME, and ECE, (see specialties for each area above) partnering with elite European and North African engineering schools. In their final year of studies, these engineering students take part in an international program that takes them from Georgia Tech-Lorraine in Metz France, to the main Georgia Institute of Technology campus in Atlanta, Georgia. Students don a cap and gown and participate in the graduation ceremony in Atlanta at the end of the program. A Master's degree is granted both by Georgia Tech and the home institution. Graduates are highly sought after for their international training and ability to work in cross-cultural environments.
Other International Master's Students
As the European Campus of The Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia Tech-Lorraine appeals to both American students and other students from around the world interested in obtaining a Georgia Tech degree while studying in France. CS, ME, and ECE (see specialties for each area above) Master's degree students can complete their entire degree at the Lorraine campus, adding an international dimension to their degree. Although classes are in English, many students develop French language proficiency. With access to our corporate partners and an education that develops them into tomorrow's global engineering leaders our graduates could be a great addition to your team.
How to become a corporate partner
- Sponsor an event: Your company can contribute to our alumni and student activities. Our program is flexible so you can choose whatever makes sense to your organization. Past events have included a special guided tour of a research center, a conference on a hot contemporary issue, and a special seminar with tips.
- Academic & industry experience: Enhance your visibility to our students and alumni by posting internships and job offers. Send John Fritsch an email with a detailed description of your internship/job offer(s) to share directly with our students and alumni. Looking to invest in the engineers of the future? Establish a scholarship or fellowship to attract students with multicultural experience and an eagerness for global experience from one of the leading US technical institutes. This program is very flexible and may include student selection, long internship (6 months at least), and plan a recruitment offer. Visit our Internship Programs page for an overview of current fellowships offered.
- Research opportunities: For more information about research opportunities, click here.
- Financial Support: Georgia Tech-Lorraine continuously seeks to respond to the needs and interests of our corporate partners by developing academic programs that produce global engineers with expertise in a variety of technical disciplines. This is why we continually stress the importance of corporate partnerships in conjunction with the academic and research programs at Georgia Tech-Lorraine. Your company can contribute to maintain our excellence through any means of financial support, whether that be enhancing Georgia Tech-Lorraine's quality of education by investing in the library, classrooms, and labs or taking part in relevant research material purchase. Have new ideas? Please share with us!