There is one scholarship available from Georgia Tech-Lorraine for masters students.
The Georgia Tech-Lorraine Challenge Scholarship (masters level)
The Georgia Tech-Lorraine Challenge Scholarship is a need-based scholarship established to support outstanding Georgia Tech undergraduate and graduate students who might not be able to participate in a program of study through Georgia Tech-Lorraine without financial assistance. The Georgia Tech-Lorraine Endowment Fund, which funds this scholarship, is comprised of donations from alumni and friends of Georgia Tech-Lorraine.
Funds will be disbursed to dual-degree masters students from the Challenge Fund each year, as follows:
- $ TBD – to two (2) current dual-degree graduate student (international) participating in Georgia Tech-Lorraine’s Dual-degree Masters program, and spending their final semester in Atlanta. One scholarship will be granted for Fall and one for Spring. (Funds to be disbursed during the semester the winning student is at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, so winning students must be prepared to pay their tuition in full before arriving in Atlanta and receiving the scholarship funds.)
- Deadline to apply for Fall is June 1; decision made by the end of July. Deadline to apply for Spring is November 15; decision made by end of November.
The scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Financial need
- Review of GTL Challenge Scholarship - Fall 2020 Application
- Personal reasons for wishing to attend GTL
- Future professional goals
- Personal situation and circumstances explaining why you are applying for the Scholarship
Applications will be reviewed by committee, in coordination with the Office of Financial Aid. Please complete the GTL Challenge Scholarship - Fall 2020 Application online. (please follow the instructions on the application as to where to send the requested letters of recommendation).
Campus France: Many international students have been asking about the Eiffel Scholarship offered through Campus France and other scholarships that apply only to the French higher education system. Unfortunately, prospective Georgia Tech-Lorraine students are not eligible for this scholarship. The Eiffel Scholarship is targeted to students planning on studying at French higher education institutions. Although our campus is in France, Georgia Tech-Lorraine is an affiliate of Georgia Tech, and as such is a U.S. higher education institution.
Please address any questions regarding scholarships to Andrea Gappell.