There is one scholarship available from Georgia Tech-Lorraine for masters students.
The Georgia Tech-Lorraine Challenge Scholarship (masters level)
The Georgia Tech-Lorraine Challenge Scholarship is a need-based scholarship established to support outstanding Georgia Tech graduate students who might not be able to participate in a program of study through Georgia Tech-Lorraine without financial assistance. The Georgia Tech-Lorraine Endowment Fund, which funds this scholarship, is comprised of donations from alumni and friends of Georgia Tech-Lorraine.
Funds will be disbursed to masters students from the Challenge Fund each year, as follows:
- $ 2,250* – to two (2) current graduate students per year (international or U.S.) participating in Georgia Tech's masters program who have spent their first two semesters of study on the Lorraine campus, and will complete their final semester(s) in Atlanta. One scholarship will be granted for Fall semester and one for Spring semester.
- Funds to be disbursed during the semester the winning student is at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, so winning students must be prepared to pay their tuition in full to GTL before leaving the Metz campus. The final amount may be reduced according to tax laws.
- Deadline to apply for Fall has been extended to July 1; decision made by July 24 (deadline to apply was originally June 15).
- Deadline to apply for Spring is November 15; decision made by November 27.
The scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Financial need
- Review of GTL Challenge Scholarship - Fall 2020 Application or GTL Challenge Scholarship - Spring 2021 Application
- Personal reasons for wishing to attend GTL
- Future professional goals
- Personal situation and circumstances explaining why you are applying for the Scholarship
Applications will be reviewed by committee, in coordination with the Office of Financial Aid. Please complete the GTL Challenge Scholarship - Fall 2020 Application or GTL Challenge Scholarship - Spring 2021 Application online. (please follow the instructions on the application as to where to send the requested letters of recommendation).
Campus France: Many international students have been asking about the Eiffel Scholarship offered through Campus France and other scholarships that apply only to the French higher education system. Unfortunately, prospective Georgia Tech-Lorraine students are not eligible for this scholarship. The Eiffel Scholarship is targeted to students planning on studying at French higher education institutions. Although our campus is in France, Georgia Tech-Lorraine is an affiliate of Georgia Tech, and as such is a U.S. higher education institution.
Please address any questions regarding graduate scholarships to Andrea Gappell.