Complete your Master's or PhD degree in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech-Lorraine, Georgia Tech's European campus. Or, split your time between the Lorraine and Atlanta campuses - the choice is yours. Current students can easily spend a semester or two on the Lorraine campus. As we are one Georgia Tech, the degree is granted by the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Georgia Tech is highly ranked.
- Access to Georgia Tech's renowned innovation ecosystem.
- Home to GT-CNRS UMI 2958, a joint international research laboratory.
- Base for the Lafayette Institute, a leading facility for the commercialization of optoelectronics.
- All students, including international students, pay Georgia Tech's in-state tuition.
- Lower cost graduate student housing, with subsidized housing for students staying two consecutive semesters or more at Georgia Tech-Lorraine.
- Access to graduate student scholarships.
- Spend one or two semesters in Metz, France, or complete your entire Masters or PhD at Georgia Tech-Lorraine. Courses offered in Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students admitted to the Lorraine campus can transfer to the Atlanta campus after two semesters of study, so long as they remain in good standing.
- Take a break in your studies with a 6-month internship in Europe.
- Complete a Dual-degree Program – Earn a degree from Georgia Tech and a degree from one of our top-tier partner institutions in Europe and North Africa.
- Opportunity to participate in the Global Engineering Immersion Program (GEIP), spending one semester at Georgia Tech-Lorraine, one semester at Georgia Tech-Shenzhen, and one semester at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
Click on the brochure below to learn more about our graduate programs.