Complete your Master's or PhD degree in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech-Lorraine, Georgia Tech's European campus. Or, split your time between the Lorraine and Atlanta campuses - the choice is yours. Current students can easily spend a semester or two on the Lorraine campus. As we are one Georgia Tech, the degree is granted by the Georgia Institute of Technology.
If you are at the Georgia Institute of Technology, please come to one of
Click on the brochure below to learn more about our graduate programs.
Georgia Tech is highly ranked.
- Access to Georgia Tech's renowned innovation ecosystem.
- Home to GT-CNRS UMI 2958, a joint international research laboratory.
- Base for the Lafayette Institute, a leading facility for the commercialization of optoelectronics.
- All students, including international students, pay Georgia Tech's in-state tuition.
- Lower cost graduate student housing, with subsidized housing for students staying two consecutive semesters or more at Georgia Tech-Lorraine.
- Access to graduate student scholarships.
- Spend one or two semesters in Metz, France, or complete your entire Masters or PhD at Georgia Tech-Lorraine. Courses offered in Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students admitted to the Lorraine campus can transfer to the Atlanta campus after two semesters of study, so long as they remain in good standing.
- Complete a Dual-degree Program – Earn a degree from Georgia Tech and a degree from one of our top-tier partner institutions in Europe and North Africa.
- Opportunity to participate in the Global Engineering Immersion Program (GEIP), spending one semester at Georgia Tech-Lorraine, one semester at Georgia Tech-Shenzhen, and one semester at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.