- You are here:
- GT Home
Studying at Georgia Tech-Lorraine is a great value. For out-of-state students, it can be less expensive to study at the Lorraine campus than in Atlanta!
Application Fee: $500 fee payable at the time you apply. This fee is non-refundable once you are accepted into the program.
Tuition: All students pay in-state tuition, as set by the The Board of Regents (BOR). Out-of-state and international students pay additional tuition, as noted in the "Program Costs" section below (please click on the semester you are interested in). The BOR typically sets tuition each April for the upcoming academic year that begins in the Fall. Please note that the out-of-state/international tuition will increase in Fall 2020.
Program Fees: Includes housing costs and the Georgia Tech-Lorraine Fees (i.e Medical Insurance, student ISIC card, Administrative Fees).
Additional Program Costs
- Airfare: approximately $1,500 (highly variable depending on the time of year)
- Eurail Pass: Between $552-1,300 (prices vary; you will learn more about this after you are accepted into the program)
- Passport: $110.00 application and processing fee (US Government). Expedited service: An additional $60
- Visa and Campus France Fees
- Spring/Fall: approximately $335 (ALL non-E.U. citizen students will need a visa)
- Summer: Some international students will need a visa and will be contacted by Maleia Lewis.
- Summer students: US students do not need a visa for stays under 90 days, other students may or may not need a visa (check with Maleia Lewis). The Schengen visa required by some non-US citizens will be free (subject to change).
- Meals & Personal Travel: Students should plan on budgeting at least $200 per week for their meals and weekend travels.
- Books & Supplies: approximately $500 (highly variable depending on the course load)
- Note on Meals: There is no meal plan at Georgia Tech-Lorraine in the Spring and Fall. Students will have access to low-cost meals through a French student dining hall. Summer students will have lunch provided on class days only.