- Campus abroad, not study abroad – Continue your studies at Georgia Tech’s European campus.
- All classes are taught in English primarily by Georgia Tech faculty; no French language requirement*. (*The exception would be our SLS-France Program)
- Continue the momentum towards your degree taking the classes you need.
- It’s a year round campus; study in Fall, Spring or Summer semester….or stay multiple semesters.
- Long weekends for independent travel from the heart of Europe.
- Gain a global education and a global perspective on life.
- Stay in French dorms, with your own room, bathroom, and kitchenette.
- It’s a great value; costs for out-of-state and international students are typically less than semester in Atlanta.
- Most scholarships and financial aid will apply*. (*please confirm with the Financial Aid office before applying)
- Make friends and memories to last a lifetime!
Improve your fluency in French and cross-cultural competence with this experiential learning program focused on sustainability, service learning, and entrepreneurship. Spend Fall semester in France on the Georgia Tech-Lorraine campus taking courses, conducting research, volunteering in the community, and working toward a more sustainable world. Students must be at an intermediate level or above in order to participate in this program. Please review the program webpage for additional information at https://sls-france.gatech.edu
There is no additional cost to participate in the SLS-France Program at Georgia Tech-Lorraine! beyond the tuition and program fees as listed for the Georgia Tech-Lorraine program. Students must be at an intermediate level in French or above in order to participate in this program.
Read a recent article about this innovative program here: Serve-Learn-Sustain France Program: Creating Future Leaders in the World’s Sustainability Efforts